This could be used for any artist who is going to be playing to sold out crowds, however there is one band in particular who we feel the fans will benefit from reading this article.
UK While She Sleeps FANS
This month, you will only have TWO chances to see the lads play. One show has already sold out, however there are remaining tickets left for the London night.
And in light of the demand for tickets, please be careful when buying re-sellers. Here are some of our top tips for dealing with re-sellers:
1) ALWAYS pay Goods and Services on Paypal – a legit seller would not have a problem with this.
2) (More for the person buying the ticket this one but we have thrown it in anyway). Pay that little bit extra to send the tickets SIGNED FOR / TRACKED postage to ensure they arrive safely for those intended.
3) Ask the seller for proof of booking. Once again, a legit seller should not have an issue sending you screen shots of their See Tickets purchase section and / or confirmation email.
4) ‘Someone offered me 50 earlier but if you offer more then you can have it’ – just block them.
5) Ask to see a photo of the ticket.
6) If postage isn’t an option, meeting outside the venue around hundreds of other fans is always a safe alternative. Never arrange to meet in suspect places.
And for those who do have tickets, we may just see you there!