For many, this time of year is the best, but for some of us, we are just really not feeling it. So because of that, we have a post dedicated to spreading the festive cheer in the only way we know best; through the world of Alternative Rock music that is!
We have picked out our top five classic Rock Christmas songs for you guys to listen to (and as great as some of them are [we are mainly referring to Not Ur Girlfrenz covering Rocking Around The Christmas Tree], we will not be featuring covers on this countdown, because sometimes you can’t beat the original):
- Blink 182 – ‘Happy Holidays, You B*stard!’ – we recommend this one for those who maybe have only wrapped two f*cking presents up to now.
2. Blink 182 – I Won’t Be Home For Christmas – Another one from Blink, for those who prefer less swear words in their Christmas carols, but are still angry none the less.
3. The Darkness – Christmas Time (Don’t Let The Bells End) – Another absolute banger, and perfect to get you feeling that slightly tiny bit more festive.
4. All Time Low – Merry Christmas, Kiss my Ass – Because EVERYBODY LOVES PUPPETS.
5. Fall Out Boy – Yule Shoot Your Eye Out – What more can we say, Pete Wentz at the peak of his Emo phase is enough to make anyone’s Christmas.
We hope all of our readers have a wonderful holiday, and we will see you in 2019 for bigger and better things!